Day 144 - lost 1llb - 14 stone 9.5llbs / 205.5llbs / 93.21kgs. (weights / stretches).
Day 145 - lost 0.75llbs - 14 stone 8.75llbs / 204.75llbs / 92.87kgs. (30 min walk).
Sorry for not posting sooner, its been a hard couple of days, its difficult sometimes to know what to write when YOU dont know what you're feeling!
Quite a few bloggers seem to be having issues with plateau's at the moment, so I'm not alone, and although my weight loss turned out to be Ok for last week, most days I have been staying the same on the scales, with little movements here and there, I still have a long way to go, so this can be quite frightening.
I have been spoilt with my weight losses until now. Oh yes, I have put in the hard work, but my body has also been very kind to me. I dont want it to start being mean now so I feel I need to shake things up a little. Time for a new game plan!!!!
- For the next few weeks, each week I will do 4PP days and 3P&V days.
- I wont eat soups but instead serve vegetables as a side. (Harder to assess how much veg you are eating when its a bowl of soup - plate should be 2/3 protein - 1/3 veg.)
- Walk at least 5 days of the week, more if possible.
- Weights / Stretches cycle - 3 days on / 1 day off.
- Remember to take vitamins regularly - now taking Vit B Complex, selenium, Vits A / C / E and a Calcium / Vit D complex.
- Eat more EGGS / VINEGAR / RAW VEG / ONIONS - all things that seem to help my weight loss.
- Eat good size meals and avoid too much snacking.
- Make sure I have tolerated items, strange I know, but my body responds well to them and they seem to help my losses. Sometimes I get too caught up with the strict rules and I think my body objects to this!
I felt really hungry on Thursday / Friday, not sure if this was because of starting the exercise / sign of PMS or both! I did up my food intake, but managed to reign myself in and start formulating the above plan on Saturday, this really helped to calm me down and focus again.
Hope everyone else is doing great! xoxo